To fulfill its mission, California University of Management and Sciences is committed to our institutional objectives.
To fulfill its mission, California University of Management and Sciences is committed to the following objectives:
- Educate students in modern approaches necessary for efficient and responsible management of organizations and resources.
- Prepare students for a dedication to lifelong learning, personal development, and Scripture-based spiritual growth.
- Provide programs with an emphasis on relevant education to meet the needs of churches, businesses, and communities.
- Prepare students to become successful working professionals and business leaders
- Provide students with a broad exposure to various areas of management and sciences with a Christian perspective.
- Provide opportunities for the development of Christian character, Christian Worldview, and a soul-winning spirit as the student is exposed to areas of management and sciences.